Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recipe: Dukan Caesar Dressing

I was digging through my spice cabinets, looking for a way to add more flavor to this all protein diet. I came across some anchovy paste that I had never used before. The only thing I have ever heard it was for was Caesar dressing...so after perusing through some different recipes, I came up with this one. I am currently marinating a chicken breast in it. Review: the yogurt I used was a little tangy, I think that Greek would've worked better! Also, if fat free Parmesan exists, it would take this recipe to the next level.

Dukan Caesar Dressing


1/4 cup 0% plain yogurt
1/4 cup water
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp anchovy paste
1/2 tsp reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp dried mustard
2 cloves of garlic, crushed

Directions: Whisk ingredients together in a small bowl. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment