Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 2: I never thought I'd say this . . .

I am really really looking forward to eating vegetables! Although I feel full and not hungry at all, eating pure protein is tougher than you'd think.

Today I had cinnamon flavored coffee with fat free milk and sun crystals (sweetener). I would not recommend sun crystals for coffee, although it does taste alright in cold iced tea. I'm seriously considering switching to drinking my coffee black. I also had a nice heap of cottage cheese. Yum.

I munched on a few cold turkey balls and a few strips of chicken.

I found some splenda sweetened non-fat yogurt at Kmart of all places. I haven't tried it yet . . . I don't have high expectations for it, but at least it will be fruity-tasting and have a sweetness to it.

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way. So much that I ended my attack a day early (3 instead of 4). I was just fantasizing about broccoli. Though I think I may have over done it some, I had been losing a bit of weight every day and then didn't after the vegetable day. Now I am on Day 5, which is a pure protein, and I wish I could eat vegetables. I caught myself looking longingly at the South Beach book LOL. But I think that might be the reason this diet works, that vegetables seem like such a splurge!!!!!! Anyway, will do pure protein today, then veggies again tomorrow, and then will assess if i can stay with this or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I'm not alone! I would dream of the day I could eat mushrooms . . . :-) It's tough, but a good challenge!

    ReplyDelete